Getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan is a simple, three-step process.
You can also drop paperwork by my office. Or I can send you a prepaid FedEx label if you are out of town.
- 2017 and 2018 personal federal tax returns including all pages and all schedules (federal only).
- 2017 and 2018 W2s and/or 1099s for all sources of income (wages, pension, social security, IRA distributions, etc.)
- Pay stubs reflecting the most recent 30 days of income for all applicants.
- Previous two months' bank statements for checking, savings, investment, and retirement accounts. Please include all pages, even if the last page is blank or otherwise irrelevant.
If any of the following documents apply to you, provide them as well:
- If self employed, complete business tax returns for the previous two years. Please include all pages and all schedules.
- 2019 social security awards letter with current benefit amount.
- Divorce decree and/or child support agreement
- Complete bankruptcy discharge papers.
- DD-214 or military discharge papers.
Complete an online application by clicking here. Once you've entered your name and email address, the system will automatically send you an email with a link to your application. If you can't complete the application in one setting, use this link to return at a later time.
Don't worry about getting every little detail exactly correct. The online application is just a starting point. We can add, delete, and edit the data before we send it off to underwriting.
If you're local, please contact me to schedule a time to meet. If that's not possible, we can arrange a telephone or Skype meeting to review your application and answer any questions you have. In most cases, I can provide you with a pre-approval certificate within the day.
I look forward to working with you!