Feb 23, 2021
If the coronavirus has taught us anything, it's that there are many methods to accomplish the same goal. Over the course of the last year, we've added processes and procedures to keep our customers and employees healthy. And we've realized we already had a number of practices that we'll continue even when COVID is a distant memory. Ahhh, that will be the day!
First and foremost, we want our customers to feel comfortable doing business with us. And that means different things to different people.
Since we work with lots of folks who are moving here from another city or state, we're no strangers to video conferencing, web-based loan applications, and emailed paperwork. We employ video technology to explain cost estimates and initial disclosures just like we would if customers were sitting in front of us. We have an online application process that can be completed on any smart phone, tablet or computer. And paperwork can be uploaded directly to our web site, emailed, or saved to a Dropbox folder.
Good Old Fashioned Meetings
And while COVID has normalized the video conference, we realize that's not everybody's jam. We're more than happy to meet face-to-face.
How do we keep you safe in our office?
- Our front door is always locked to make sure only employees and customers have access to our space. With the exception of Girl Scouts selling cookies. The door is always open for Girl Scout cookies.
- Our office space is professionally cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Need a pen to sign paperwork? We have plenty of those. And you can take it with you. No sharing pens with other customers! (Frankly, that was a rule pre-coronavirus and one we're happy to keep.)
- We wipe down all surfaces - tables, chairs, and doorknobs - after every customer.
- If we're sick, we stay home! And we trust you will do the same.
Application & Paperwork
While we have a robust (yet sometimes cranky) online application, we know that's not everyone's cup of tea. We're happy to complete the application together over the phone or in our office.
Not comfortable uploading or emailing paperwork? We've got that process down.
- Want to drop paperwork by our office? We're happy to make copies for you.
- Out of town? We'll send you a prepaid FedEx label.
- Stuck at work/quarantining at home? We're happy to drop by your home or office (as long as you're local; otherwise, we'll only visit if you live somewhere tropical).
We aim to please. If none of these options work for you, let us know what does. We know that getting a mortgage probably isn't number one on your fun-things-to-do list. So we'll do what it takes to make the process as pleasant and accommodating as possible.